Dr Sathanandans Practice
Our Mission is to provide quality, caring, patient-centred healthcare. We want our patients to feel they are being viewed by the doctors and staff, as unique, whole people, with individual needs. We will attempt to understand each person’s needs by listening carefully then doing our utmost to meet them.
We will strive to provide efficient, courteous customer service to the best of our ability at all times.
Our goal is to develop mutually fulfilling doctor-patient relationships based on open communication and respect. Patients can trust that our doctors are giving medical opinions based on their best, most current knowledge. The doctors will attend continuing medical education courses regularly to be sure the information they impart is as up to date as possible.
It is our intention, to be sure each patient leaves our office feeling their concerns have been heard and questions answered. To achieve complete satisfaction for each patient is our ultimate goal.
Practice Premises and General Information
- Bright Modern Surgery
- Large car park
- Pram shelter is also on site.
- Ramps to enable access for wheelchairs and prams.
- Toilet facilities for disabled (with alarm) and able-bodied patients.
- Amenities for patients with a disability
- Allotted parking spot
- Braille directive/fire signage
- Visual and audible fire alarm
- Hearing loop (please request this if you need its use as this is portable)
- Automatic patients entrance door
- Leaflets and information are available from reception, waiting room and nurse on various subjects such as breast self-examination, lifestyle advice etc.